Lantern Diffuser: Designed to be an elegant centerpiece or accent to any home or office. The classic lantern design, crafted of fine metal and glass, offers longer run times and multiple lighting features for any aromatherapy practice. It is designed to offer multiple diffusion settings, along with 11 LED colored light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker mode.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
HOW TO USE
1. Remove both outer and inner cover.
2. Add room-temperature water until level reaches water fill line but does not exceed it. Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
3. Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the power button to turn on the diffuser. One push for High mode, two pushes for Low mode, and three pushes for Intermittent mode.
7. Press the light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
Refer to the Lantern Diffuser Operation Manual for detailed instructions.
Enjoy your favorite essential oils with the Lantern Diffuser’s top-of-the-line ultrasonic technology and elegant, classic lantern design. Easily customize your aromatherapy experience to fit any mood with 11 different light features and three different diffuser settings.
For safety and care information, refer to the Lantern Diffuser Operation Manual.
GET TO KNOW
The Lantern Diffuser was created with the technological advancement and stunning design you’ve come to expect from Young Living. It complements your home or office decorations without distracting from your aesthetic, runs longer, and offers a range of lighting features. The Lantern Diffuser is one of the most versatile diffusers Young Living has offered.
COVERAGE AREA: Medium Bedroom (approx. 30 m2 / 323 ft2)
OPERATIONS TIME: 10 hours Maximum
SIZE/DIMENSIONS: 243 mm height x 139 mm in diameter
RESERVOIR SIZE: 200 ML
WEIGHT: 27.23 oz (0.77kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT: 30 ml of water & oil/hour
NOISE LEVEL: <44dB)
23740 - Replacement Cover
21027 - Replacement Motor
5260 - Ultrasonic Plate
21029 - Power Adapter
3 run modes
11 lighting options